Sunday, February 21, 2010

Housekeeping & A Plea For Help

David, who seems to have tried to download everything I have, has pointed out a few invalid links, and unavailable files in this blog and in There Is Always A Past. So I have fixed the following links in their original posts and here they are

In Primavera 2009 this Sleepy Sun set used to point to the Carsick Cars set.

In My Trip To Spain Part One - Not Primavera 2009 this Baju Banton set used to point to the Chesterfield Kings set and this Kylie Minogue set used to point to the Ivan Julian set. This may explain why absolutely no one has so far downloaded either .

Over at There Is Always A Past the following links have been corrected

Joan As Policewoman - Live @ The Globe - 11 Oct 2008
The Sips - Live @ The Step Inn - 10 Nov 2007
Wolfmother - Live @ GOMA Warhol Up Late - 12 April 2008 The Wolfmother set is a zip file and it contains the songs split in mp3 format.

And now a big ask. The link to The Grates - Live @ The Troubadour - 24 June 2008 is dead. The file has disappeared from megaupload [this is not unusual] and worse I can't find it or the original file on my archives [this is very unusual]. If anyone has downloaded it and still has a copy I would appreciate it if you could let me know. I would like to complete the collection again. Have no idea how this happened. You can emeil me on exkingjohn at gmail dot com

New stuff coming later today.

1 comment:

indiie said...

I used that Grates audio for my vids from that gig so bits of it are here :)
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=B58CF21AA5D968D8

I'll check when I get home to see if I happen to have your entire original recording.