Monday, August 9, 2010

Splendour In The Grass Day 1

Woodford is a great site. But it is big. And the roads are long. So I ended up spending longer stretches at the Main Stage than I might have at Byron Bay. Today however I got to all three stages. Skipping Girl Vinegar started dead on 11.00am which as chance woulds have it is when the bars opened. I missed their first song.

A language warning on the Foals or Seven Bells recording. Some pilled up bogan wandered back from the front and decided I would be the perfect person to appreciate his dance style which mainly involved elbowing and generally knocking me around no matter where I stood. And believe me I tried to move out of his way. Anyway I eventually told him to go away. He did. I leave it in for that full sensurround experience.

Skipping Girl Vinegar - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 30 July 2010

Joy Formidable - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 30 Jul 2010

Violent Soho - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 30 Jul 2010

School Of Seven Bells - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 30 Jul 2010

Foals - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 30 Jul 2010

Midlake - Live @ Splendour In The Grass - 30 Jul 2010

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fuck my boots,this is a great site!! Thanks for the Midlake set,much appreciated.