Tuesday, October 27, 2009

An Early Evening At The Troubadour

School nights aren't what they used to be. Or it could be just me. Anyway by the time Mr Beach was due I was gone. Sorry Mr Beach. But I did see The Deadnotes feat The Legend, Blank Realm, and Kitchen's Floor

In fact the main reason I went was to see The Deadnotes. I saw the gig advert and thought gee I would like to see how The Deadnotes go without The Legend but this was not to be. Some other time. Mind you I quite enjoy The Legends work. Especially the last song where I sing along shifting the phrases around to match my experience and reliving parts of it that I probably would rather forget as well as the high spots.

Blank Realm's set without the bass guitar is almost playful compared to some earlier sets I have seen of them.

I have not seen Kitchen's Floor before and was quite impressed.

Deadnote - Live @ The Troubadour - 21 Oct 2009

Blank Realm - Live @ The Troubadour - 21 Oct 2009

Kitchen's Floor - Live @ The Troubadour - 21 Oct 2009

No comments: