Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dave McCormack

Long night. Started at Ric's to catch The Sunburys a local pop rock act along the lines of You Am I. I left before they finished but only missed two songs.

Then across the road to The Troubadour For Dave McCormack show. First support is the lovely Kate Jacobson doing what she does best; making people cry but in a good way.

Ed Guglieimino & The Show. Ed is a great songwriter and this set shows that.

Dave McCormack. Dave's material is timeless. I think I've said that before but I can listen to Dave over and over and every time it's like the first time. I love it.

Then stayed for the late show with The Young Liberals.

The Sunburys - Live @ Ric's - 17 Apr 2010
Kate Jacobson - Live @ The Troubadour - 17 Apr 2010
Edward Guglielmino & The Show - Live @ The Troubadour - 17 Apr 2010
Dave McCormack - Live @ The Troubadour - 17 Apr 2010
The Young Liberals - Live @ The Troubadour - 18 Apr 2010

No comments: